The Bells of St Peter’s
St Peter's Church has a beautiful light ring of ten bells (11cwt tenor) which is unusual for a small rural church. The ringing chamber is on a balcony at the west end of the church and allows the congregation and visitors the opportunity to see this ancient art in action.
Mostly a Perpendicular 15th century building but there are traces of an earlier 13th century church. Pebworth is the most easterly village in Worcestershire, having been transferred from Gloucestershire in 1931. (Diocese of Gloucester)
St Peter's is usually open during daylight hours.